Deleting your account will permanently lose all game history, personal settings, and the remaining portion of your subscription. No partial credit will be granted as we do not prorate or offer partial refunds. You can only delete your account on our website lumosity.com. You will not be able to delete your account using the Lumosity Mobile app for iOS or Android.
Do I need to delete my account?
Customers usually ask us to cancel or delete their account because they would like to accomplish one of the following actions, which can all be done without deleting:
How can I delete my free account?
- Go to your Account Settings.
- Click the Delete Account link at the bottom of the Account Page. (If you do not see the "Delete Account" option, it means your account has full access and is therefore not deletable.)
- Choose a reason why you want to delete your account.
- Click the orange Delete My Account button.
- Click the Confirm button on the window that appears. Your account will be deleted.
How can I delete my subscribed account?
If you would like to delete your subscribed account, there are two options:
1) You may delete your account on your own.
- Cancel auto-renewal
- At the end of the billing period, once your subscription expires, you can delete your account using the steps above.
2) You may request immediate account deletion by emailing us through our Help Center.