In most cases, full account deletion is not necessary. Deletion will result in the loss of all your account data and history, as well as the ability to log in to Lumosity. Customers usually ask us to cancel or delete their account because they would like to accomplish one of the following actions, which can all be done without deleting:
- Unsubscribe from emails. For instructions on unsubscribing from emails, click here.
- Make sure you will not be charged. To see if you have a scheduled charge, click here.
- Request a refund. To request a refund, click here.
If you have an active subscription and would like to delete your account, please view Deleting your Subscribed Account at the bottom of the page.
Deleting your Free Account:
First, log in to your Lumosity account by clicking here. From your Lumosity homepage, click your name in the upper righthand corner to open a dropdown menu. From this menu, choose Account Settings:
Click the "Delete Account" link at the bottom of the Account Page. (If you do not see the "Delete Account" option, it means your account has full access and is therefore not deletable.)
Tell us why you are leaving Lumosity, then click the orange "Delete My Account" button.
You will be asked to confirm your deletion again, and after confirming, your account will be deleted.
Deleting your Subscribed Account:
If you would like to delete your subscribed account, there are two options.
1) You may delete your account on your own. To do so, you will first need to cancel auto-renewal and then delete your account at the end of the billing period, once your subscription expires. If you're not sure if auto-renewal is on or off, please read our article "Will I be Charged?"
2) You may request immediate account deletion by submitting a ticket through our Help Center so that one of our agents may assist you.
Please note that in deleting your active account, through either method, you will permanently lose all game history, personal settings, and the remaining portion of your subscription. No partial credit will be granted as we do not prorate or offer partial refunds.