Most subscriptions purchased on Lumosity are set to auto-renew. Please note that if you paid via Google Play or iTunes, your subscription is managed through their website, not ours, so you will have no payment information on file with us; however, you can verify how you paid by going to your Payment History here.
To check whether you are scheduled for auto-renewal, please find your method of payment below.
How did you purchase?
- Make sure you are logged into the account in question.
- Click your name in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage to open a drop-down menu.
- Choose Account Settings
- Look for a Billing Information section.
- If you do NOT see a Billing Information section, you may not have a recurring subscription.
- If you DO see a Billing Information section, you have a scheduled payment. You can cancel it by clicking Manage Billing then Cancel Auto-Renewal, then confirming cancellation on the following pages. You will be asked to provide a reason for your cancellation as part of the cancellation process.
Android App / Google Play:*
If you paid via Lumosity:
- Go to Settings in the app
- Toggle the Auto-Renewal slider left, so it is gray (not blue)
- Confirm by tapping Cancel Auto-Renewal
If you paid via Google Play:
- Go to payments.google.com
- Log in if prompted
- Select Bills and accounts on the left side of the page
- Find Lumosity, then tap Cancel subscription
For more detailed instructions, go to Google Play Support.
Note: If you purchased on Android, you may have done so through our website or through Google Play. If you're not sure, please check your emailed receipt. If you purchased through Google Play, your Lumosity Account page will not show any billing information.
iPhone/iPad App (iTunes):
- Launch Settings
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID
- Log into your Apple account if prompted
- Tap Subscriptions, then choose Lumosity to Cancel Subscription
- If Lumosity doesn't appear, auto-renewal may already be off.
For more detailed instructions, go to Apple Support.
If you need assistance or would like confirmation that your account is cancelled, contact us here.