Most Lumosity subscriptions are set to auto-renew, so that your training isn't interrupted. To disable auto-renewal, please follow the instructions below, based on the device you used to purchase.
How did you purchase?
- Go to our Cancellation Confirmation Page
- Log in if prompted
- Confirm by clicking the Cancel Auto-Renewal button at the bottom of the page.
Android App / Google Play:
You can cancel within the Lumosity app:
- Tap More and then tap Account Settings
- Toggle the Auto-Renewal slider left, so it is gray
- Confirm by tapping Cancel Auto-Renewal
Or on a browser, via Google Play:
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/account/subscriptions?package=com.lumoslabs.lumosity
- Click on the Lumosity subscription, and at the bottom of the screen tap Cancel subscription
For more detailed instructions, go to Google Play Support.
iPhone/iPad App (iTunes):
- Go to https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions
- Select Lumosity Premium and then tap Cancel Subscription
To navigate there:
- Launch Settings
- Tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID
- Log into your Apple account if prompted
- Tap Subscriptions, then choose Lumosity to Cancel Subscription
For more detailed instructions, go to Apple Support.
Not What You Were Looking For?
If you are not sure whether you have successfully turned off auto-renewal, please see this FAQ.
If you need assistance or would like confirmation that your account is cancelled, contact us here.
If you would like to request a refund, read our refund policy and if eligible, go to our refund request form.