Most Lumosity subscriptions are set to auto-renew, so that your training isn't interrupted. To disable auto-renewal, please follow the instructions below, based on the device you used to purchase.
How did you purchase?
- Go to our Cancellation Confirmation Page
- Log in if prompted
- Confirm by clicking the Cancel Auto-Renewal button at the bottom of the page.
Android App / Google Play:
You can access Google Play subscriptions through the Lumosity app:
- Tap More and then tap Account Settings
- Tap Manage Subscription
- Click on the Lumosity subscription, and at the bottom of the page tap Cancel subscription
Or on a browser, via Google Play:
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/
- Click on the Lumosity subscription, and at the bottom of the screen tap Cancel subscription
For more detailed instructions, go to Google Play Support.
iPhone/iPad App (iTunes):
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap "your name" at the top
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap Lumosity
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the option to cancel, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew
For more detailed instructions, go to Apple Support.
If you're on a computer with iTunes installed, or if you're on Safari on an iOS device, go to https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/manageSubscriptions and select Lumosity Premium and then tap Cancel Subscription.
Not What You Were Looking For?
If you are not sure whether you have successfully turned off auto-renewal, please see this FAQ.
If you need assistance or would like confirmation that your account is cancelled, contact us here.
If you would like to request a refund, read our refund policy and if eligible, go to our refund request form.