We’ve recently launched a new version of our iPad app! It’s where we’ll be delivering our new updates, games, Insights and more from now on. We've synced all of your game scores and data, so you won’t lose your results.
However, because we’ve made extensive changes to the new version, our iPad users will have to download it from the App Store. It’s the only way to get new updates or upgrade to Lumosity Premium. There’s no cost to download the new version. Your LPI and percentiles will sync automatically. After installing the new app, you'll see game tutorials but you can skip them. Once you play a game your Best Stat and Scores will sync.
How to get the new app
We recommend that you update your current iPad app as well. This will allow us to sync your data to the new one.
- Download the new Lumosity app in the App Store.
- Launch the new app. If it doesn’t log you in automatically, just tap Already a member? and log in.
- Once you’ve launched the new app, you can remove the old one at any time.
How to remove the old app
- Go to your iPad home screen and look for the grey Lumosity icon.
- Touch and hold the grey Lumosity app icon on the home screen until it starts to jiggle. Then tap the "X" icon to delete the app.
If you need any assistance, please email us.