Lumosity games require Adobe Flash Player to run. If Flash is disabled or blocked, the games will not load.
First, please update Chrome:
- Click the menu in the top right corner, hover over Help, and select About Chrome.
- Chrome will automatically check for updates. After the update is finished, click Relaunch.
Next, make sure that Flash is enabled in Chrome following these steps:
- In Chrome, enter the following:
- Next to Allow, select Add.
- Type in www.lumosity.com and click Add. (Make sure to spell Lumosity correctly!) Then try reloading the games on Lumosity.com.
For detailed instructions, check out Chrome's help page.
If you are on an older version of Chrome, such as Chrome 49 which is the latest on Windows XP or Vista, or Mac Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion, follow these instructions.
Still having trouble loading games with Flash enabled?
If you have further trouble, please try using Lumosity in an Incognito Window, which will have any Flash-blocking extensions disabled. To open Chrome in Incognito mode:
1. At the top right, click More
2. Select New Incognito Window. A new window will open with a gray incognito icon .
3. In the Incognito Window, type in Lumosity.com/login and log into your account and try loading the games.
You can also use a keyboard shortcut to open an Incognito Window. Press Ctrl + Shift + N (Windows) or ⌘ + Shift + N (Mac).
If these steps did not resolve your issue, please email us. Please let us know what troubleshooting steps you have already tried.