If are having trouble while using the Lumosity app, please follow the troubleshooting steps for your device:
- Make sure you have updated to the latest version of the app. Find Lumosity in the Play Store and tap Update.
- Force Stop the app. Open the Settings app, choose Apps, and touch the Running tab to view only active or running apps. Choose Lumosity and touch the Stop or Force Stop button.
- Restart your device. To restart most Android devices, press and hold the Power button until the Device Options menu appears and then touch Restart.
iPhone or iPad
- Make sure you have updated to the latest version of the app. Find Lumosity in the App Store and tap Update. Here are direct links:
- Update iPad
- Update iPhone
- Try force closing the app completely. To force close the app, return to the Home screen and double-click the Home button to view all recently used apps. Then swipe up on the Lumosity preview to close the app.
- Try restarting your mobile device. To restart your device, first turn it off by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until a red slider appears. Slide your finger across the slider and device will turn off after a few moments. Next, turn the device on by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
If you continue to experience problems, please email us.