The Language stat found on the Stats page counts the unique words covered in the following language games:
- Continuum: all words in shown sequences
- Editor’s Choice: the top word and all correct synonyms
- Contextual: the word used incorrectly and the correct replacement word
- Taking Root: words formed in the second half of the game
- Word Snatchers: the unscrambled words
If you see a word that was counted in a previous game, it will not be counted again.
Word Bubbles does not count towards words covered because it is does not expand your vocabulary, but rather exercises your verbal fluency.
Language games do not affect your LPI.